Our Information Sharing Practices.
Aggregated Data.We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time, we may share aggregated User Information with third parties. We will not share any aggregated data, however, in a manner that would enable the recipient to personally identify you.
Publicly Available Information.As part of the Services, we provide data that is lawfully collected from federal, state or local governments; widely available sources that do not prohibit onward transfer or use; and disclosures to the general public that are required to be made by federal, state or local law ("Publicly Available Information"). If you are employed by or elected to serve with a federal, state or local government, Publicly Available Information about your employment or elected office may be included in the data that users can access when they use the Services. We will not, however, treat the Personal Information that you provide to us for your user account any differently than the Personal Information of a user who is not employed by or elected to serve with a federal, state or local government.
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding abuse of the Site's infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information);
- if we are acquired by or merge with another company; or
Security.We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your User Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee its security. If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our service provider's servers. Because the Internet is global, however, information about you that we collect or that you submit may be transferred to, processed, and held in other countries, where laws regarding processing of your Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in the United States.
Children's Privacy.We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 and we do not target the Site to children under the age of 18.
- Power Almanac Information Privacy Site Coordinator
- 205 De Anza Blvd #59
- San Mateo, CA 94402
- Phone: 650-539-2340
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org